Old Minnewaska Dining Furniture 1870's

Basic category for information pertaining to Lake Minnewaska's history.
mwiley10
Are you human?: 0

Old Minnewaska Dining Furniture 1870's

Post by mwiley10 »

I am trying to find out any history or pictures that any one may have of a pair of old red velvet wooded dining room chairs. I was told that they were pulled from one of the fires of Lake Minnewaski. They have a heavy wooded scroll on the center back top of the chair and small quarter moon wood arm rest on the seat of the chair. They have a wood dated number of each chairs and they are said to be manufactured around 1870's or early 1900's. I can send pictures if this may jog any of your memories or Lake Minnewaska. Please preserve the history. History is the life of Lake Minnewaska.

Thanks Mark @; mwiley10@bellsouth.net
I am looking for any history of old dining room chairs from Lake Minnewaska. Please contact me with any information. I have 2 dining room chairs that are believed to be 1870's from Lake Minnewaska. Email me @ mwiley10@bellsouth.net
Zimuel
Are you human?: 13

Re: Old Minnewaska Dining Furniture 1870's

Post by Zimuel »

As you post some of this information, my interest had arisen to a high level about this place. What I know about this is the twin named Albert and Alfred Homans who operated Mohonk Mountain House out of the Stokes tavern. I am a furniture lover and I also want to see this vintage dining set