Vacation home for sale in the Gunks

Lake Minnewaska and surrounding areas as they are now.
Howard

Vacation home for sale in the Gunks

Postby Howard » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:48 pm

Vacation home on the Shawangunk Ridge
$185,000

Have you ever dreamed of owning home in the Gunks? You can have The Trapps, the Lost City, the Mohonk Mtn House & Preserve, Minnewaska State Park, the Coxingkill and the Peterskill right outside your front door. Enjoy climbing, hiking, mountain biking, swimming & x-c skiing in this recreational paradise only 90 minutes from midtown Manhattan. This is a fantastic location on Clove Valley Road in the heart of the Gunks. A High Falls, NY PO, just 10 minutes west of New Paltz. Manufactured home & accessory cabin on 2 1/2+ acres, low taxes. Move right in for instant access and or build your dream home on this best in the Gunks location. For more information or to arrange an appointment to see, contact Steve or Karen Sidrane at 516 569-9539 or email: kssidrane@yahoo.com

Howard

Re: Vacation home for sale in the Gunks

Postby Howard » Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:56 am

Price reduction. Asking $155K. Don't miss out on this once in a lietime opportunity to own a place of your own on the ridge.

Have you ever dreamed of owning home in the Gunks? You can have The Trapps, the Lost City, the Mohonk Mtn House & Preserve, Minnewaska State Park, the Coxingkill and the Peterskill right outside your front door. Enjoy climbing, hiking, mountain biking, swimming & x-c skiing in this recreational paradise only 90 minutes from midtown Manhattan. This is a fantastic location on Clove Valley Road in the heart of the Gunks. A High Falls, NY PO, just 10 minutes west of New Paltz. Manufactured home & accessory cabin on 2 1/2+ acres, low taxes. Move right in for instant access and or build your dream home on this best in the Gunks location. For more information or to arrange an appointment to see, contact Steve or Karen Sidrane at 516 569-9539 or email: kssidrane@yahoo.com

wawayanda

Postby wawayanda » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:31 am

We had a chance to buy a modest home in Kerhonksen about 10 years ago but blew it big time .
The place was so cheap my heart still aches at my stupidity . If only I has listened to my wife !
Even so we found the Ukrainian Resort there to be an ideal place to lodge . The surroundings are
typically Minnewaskan geologically speaking with streams and rocky ledges with great vistas all around . That resort ,called Soyuzivka , is in my opinion one of Minnewaska's best kept secrets ,
with Eastern European hospitality and delicious cooking - pirogies , stuffed cabbages , etc , abounding . I believe this inexpensive resort is closed during the winters .
Some parts of Kerhonksen look like rural Pennsylvania with sleepy winding roads here and there .
People still hang their clothes there upon clotheslines that extend from their house to some
tall tree . There's the generic rusting car under a tree and the barking dogs and yawning cats that say this place is many a person's " country roads take me back where I belong."
Perhaps with today's falling home prices the best time to buy here is still to come .

arjlyn06
Are you human?: 13

Postby arjlyn06 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:17 pm

I dream to own houses in different places in the country. Gunks is given a consideration but I wonder if landslide occurs here most of the time. I am afraid in building or owning houses along with the mountain slopes, but it will be erased if you show me some good pictures.

by:
Dallas real estate

scott

Postby scott » Wed May 08, 2013 10:04 pm

I want a sea property recommendation in koh samui. Does anyone know sea property on sale?
http://www.samuipropertyonline.com/

Adrian9
Are you human?: 13

Postby Adrian9 » Fri May 16, 2014 3:28 am

I have bought property and firstly took Manhattan Beach property inspection services. I believe that property should inspected first from certified inspector to have flawless house.

Return to “Lake Minnewaska Now”