E-Mail Digest Installed

News of Lake Minnewaska and the Lake Minnewaska History Site
Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: 13

E-Mail Digest Installed

Post by Admin »

For those that are registered in this forum, you should have received an e-mail with this message in it.

It is a daily forum digest which gets e-mailed to you automatically upon any new activity in the forum.

I made this function myself for another website and used this one as the guinea pig.

You will probably no longer want to click on the "Notify me when a reply is posted" button as that will create a duplicate notification.

If you are NOT registered here and would like to get e-mail digests on new messages, click on the "register" link near the top right.

If you ARE registered, and you do NOT want to receive these digests, make sure you are logged in. Click on "Profile" then scroll down to where it says "AllowBBCode". Put a checkmark in the NO column and you will no longer receive these digests.

Sam
Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: 13

Mailing list added to digest list

Post by Admin »

I should have mentioned this sooner, but a few days ago I added the people from our mailing list to this digest list as well.

I hope you enjoy the conversation, and if you want out, simply reply to your e-mail with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line and I'll take you off of this digest promptly.

Just as a reminder, if you see a topic you're interested in, you need to click on the link in the e-mail digest to go to the website and view the thread or reply. You shouldn't reply to the e-mail!

Sam