Jenny Lane Sign

Basic category for information pertaining to Lake Minnewaska's history.
Nff314
Are you human?: 0

Jenny Lane Sign

Post by Nff314 »

Looking for a Jenny Lane sign, any ideas? NFF314@aol.com

Thanks,
Nick
gunx

It's still there

Post by gunx »

The "street sign" for Jenny Lane is still there. If you are heading toward Kerhonkson on 44-55 it is on the right side past the last park entrance, green with white lettering. There is a small pull off area and a gate.

You would cross the street to pick up the trail to Lake Awosting.

Post by Guest »

Thank you for your reply. We are looking for an older sign from the 70's - 80's. We actually had a home on Jenny Lane form the 1920's - 1979.

What agreat place.

Post by Guest »

Thank you for your reply. We are looking for an older sign from the 70's - 80's. We actually had a home on Jenny Lane from the 1920's - 1979.

What agreat place.
gunx

Post by gunx »

Hmmm I'm clueless.

I suppose my first stop would be the "antique" dealer further down the hill, past "Log Cabin Restaurant".
Howard Black [temp]

Re:

Post by Howard Black [temp] »

Guest wrote:Thank you for your reply. We are looking for an older sign from the 70's - 80's. We actually had a home on Jenny Lane from the 1920's - 1979.

What agreat place.

I don't know if you'll see this, given that it's been nearly 15 years since you posted it, and, posted as a guest, but just in case, I'm wondering if you were related to Gloria (her last name withheld for privacy)?

I posted my own recollections of my childhood visits to the three houses on the left side of Jenny Lane at this link: http://www.lakeminnewaska.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=62#p4610